Monday 18 March 2013

Next Video


Hi guys! Sorry about the lack of vlogs, I have recorded my next video about gaming however I'm considering reshooting as I missed out a couple of bits and pieces I wanted to put in. I promise it will be up tomorrow!

On a lighter note, I had an interview today for Zizzi's and I think it went well. We shall see if I get an email tomorrow.. As part of it I had to make a pasta dish and a pizza from scratch, it was interesting as I've never had such a hands interactive interview before. It's definitely an experience I've had if I don't end up being successful. It's a tough one, it's between me and 4 other guys, so I really hope I did enough to stand out.

                                                    (spicy prawn linguine that I made today)


Also I have written a fair amount of my story over the last couple of days, I really like the way it's heading, I feel like maybe this could be the best story/character set that I have ever written. I really hope that when I finish it something becomes of it, I feel like I'm trying so hard at everything at the moment I just wanna get some sort of big break. Here's hoping...


Follow me on instagram for more images like this: emmalouise2512
Follow me on Tumblr: alfielouise

No comments:

Post a Comment