Saturday 16 March 2013

What I've Been Upto.


I've been delving into a few different things lately, most of my time has been dedicated to this new health kick. I've also been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I'm currently on day 4 of Level 2, and I gotta say it's a killer. I've never been one to overly take part in any P.E but I've found myself jumping out of bed every morning to do it. Level 1 was really hard for me at first, Like most things I just wanted to quit because it was so tough but even though I was aching like crazy (to the point I couldn't walk down the stairs, no I'm not joking) I pushed through it and did the same routine the next morning. I'm so proud of myself for doing it, I'm seeing results already and the dieting along with it is going well too. 

 
This was what I lost after finishing level 1, in 10 days. Level 2 is literally on another sort of level... It's so much harder then I expected and it's taken me a good few days to actually get the hang of how to correctly perform some of the exercises required. However I do feel stronger and my clothes are starting to look better on me! I'm really hoping that by the end of it all I will be the best physically and mentally that I've ever been.

I've also been writing a lot, I recently had a dream that sparked me into writing it all down into some sort of story. I mean if it's good enough for Stephanie Mayer then it's good enough for me! I don't profess to be some sort of naturally born writer but I do think what I've got so far has some weight to it. Plus if when I do finally finish it I might send it to a few people and see what happens, I have nothing to lose I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment